Rx Destroyer™ is reusable and is recommended to be stored in a controlled area when not in use. Discard bottle with contents into common trash.
Rx Destroyer TM meets “non-retrievable” DEA standards for controlled substances. In addition, Rx Destroyer meets DEA requirements for drug destruction which helps accomplish the DEA’s goal to reduce drug diversion by keeping medications out of the wrong hands, diminish accidental poisoning and decrease illicit drug activities.
Rx Destroyer™ is the responsible drug disposal choice and it supports EPA and FDA efforts to help prevent leaching of pharmaceutical into drinking water, soil, and waterways. In most states, Rx Destroyer™ meets disposal regulations for solid waste, which allows the Rx Destroyer™ bottle and its contents to be discarded with common trash. For additional topic related information, please refer to your facilities, state and local regulations.
2.5 gallon bottle will hold approximately 7,500 pills.
- Patent pending ventilated cap to avoid pressure build-up.
- Formulated to resist mold and bacteria
- Safe and eco-friendly!
- Meets non-retrievable DEA standards for controlled substances.
- Safely accepting antacids and co-mingled medications.
- Use Rx Destroyer for pills, capsules, syringe liquids, liquids, patches, creams and lozenges. All can go safely into the same bottle.
- Renders medications unrecoverable and inert.
- Tested by a 3rd party lab with documentation supporting safety and effectiveness.
- *Not for use with hazardous medications.
- Available in 4 oz., 16 oz., 64 oz. , and 2.5 gallon bottles. Sold individually.
Not for use with hazardous medication (u or p-lists) and no effervescent property meds.